The log debarker, also known as a log peeler, is an essential piece of equipment in the plywood production line. Designed for removing bark and trimming sawn logs, this wood debarker has high speed rotary cutting for smaller logs.
Main Features of the Log Debarker
1. The log debarker prepares different types of timber, including eucalyptus, pine wood, poplar, and willow, for processing in later equipment such as veneer lathes, and can automatically move them to the next step for a more efficient plywood production process.
2. Traditional log peelers without spindles need at least three people to operate it, drastically decreasing its efficiency. JINLUN's hydraulic and large gear log debarker needs only one operator, saving more time, labor, and energy.
3. Single or double rollers are chrome plated and wear-resistant.
4. When maintained and used well, the log debarker will ensure continuity of quality work within the plywood production line.
5. A hydraulic feeding device processes logs faster and adjustable settings allow the wood peeler to debark and trim different sizes and types of logs.
6. A manual reverse switch with a self-reset function responds quickly for convenient and safe use.
Tree Skin | Log Debarker | Debarking Machine | Wood Debarker | Log Shelling | Woodworking Machine | Wood Lathe | Log Lathe