The 8 Feet double roll debarker is perfect for large scale woodworking factories needing to debark and trim logs. Logs are fed from the single roller into the wood peeler, and then double rollers send the debarked log directly to the veneer peeling lathe. JINLUN's double roll debarker is specially designed so that the front and back feeds work together without interfering or jamming, ensuring the operator's safety and the machine's increased productivity. This hydraulic debarker processes logs with a maximum diameter of 450mm. If used with our newly developed large diameter veneer lathe, the double roll log debarker saves a lot of time and labor in moving logs from one machine to the next.
This debarker for 8 feet log debarks branches and wood with high efficiency then removes the surface defects. The movement of tool holder is subject to the pressure of two hydraulic arms.
Main Features of the 8 Feet Double Roll Debarker
1. Diameters of the single and double roller are enlarged, increasing debarking speed.
2. Chrome plated rollers are more wear-resistant. Grooves along the roller surface make it difficult for bark to get stuck around the rollers.
3. Designed to be energy-efficient, our wood machinery will use less power and save on overall production costs compared to other wood peelers.
4. Well-designed with quality materials and precise manufacturing, each part ensures continuity of quality work.
5. A hydraulic feeding device processes logs faster and adjustable settings allow the wood peeler to debark and trim different sizes and types of logs.
6. A manual reverse switch with a self-reset function responds quickly for convenient and safe use.
7. A front and back feed keeps the logs moving in and out of the debarker efficiently, and a large oil pump keeps the feeds well-lubricated and working smoothly.
Manufactured from premium steels and bearings, our hydraulic log peeling machine can serve a longer period of time than ordinary debarkers.
Please contact us for more information and watch videos about our machine.
|Max. Log Length||2600mm|
|Max. Log Diameter||Ø 300-Ø500mm|
|Blade Size||2600mm × 180mm × 16mm|
|Total Power||Double roller motor 11k W|
|Single roller motor 11k W|
|Hydraulic roller motor 4k W|
|Overall Size||5000 × 2200 × 1050mm|